BELOVED FRIENDS 4 ever



What an evening we had yesterday! 

I am so happy and overwhelmed that we had the honor to be sitting around the same table with our dearest friends! This is also the reason why I like to try to write this chapter in our common language, engelska, though Chandan understands Swedish pretty well. But, as a challenge for myself then!

My heart is filled with such joy and happiness and when I think about some parts of the evening I find myself still laughing out loud. I have to lend Chandans phrase:
- I only want to be surrounded by crazy people! 
Well, he surely got a full portion of craziness yesterday! I mean, the crowd cannot get any crazier....or...well perhaps if my three and Sonjas two boys should have been there too, then maybe...

Still I am so touched by the energies that were presence. I felt our angelshaped beloved ones, on the other side, watching over us from above or standing right behind us at the table. Chandans mother and brother, my parents, Sonjas, Kajs and Gustas father, my sisters son, other souls that just heard about this moment and would not miss it for the world.

I could almost hear my fathers voice laughing and almost swearing too because that he cannot believe the amount of mushrooms that has been served at the household nowadays. Mushrooms were banned as he lived there. It was the only thing he really would not eat, that is, if he was aware of the fact that the particular ingredient was included in a meal.

Kaj and his wonderful mother Margareta, who I also sometimes call mamma. This pic is from a moment in the summer when we had a "Makupala".

Do you all know that my dear friend Kaj is so very special. He is amazing! I don't know of anyone else who have the gift of gathering friends from other parts of the world like he does. His best friends even came to spend Christmastime with him and his family, though one of them doesn't have any connection to Christianity what so ever since he is a hindi.

We all gathered in the name of Love. Not in the name of a religion. I like that thought!

I also like the thought that we are all connected to each other. Some people have more energies to give away, without draining themselves, since the energies come from such a big source. The source of Love that is among us, within us, surrounding us is a Universal Chain of Love.

Some people just have special gifts like being able to spread warm, healing energies. And some people don't have the time to stop and even think the thought that everybody has a value of his own. For some people money is the only thing that matters. Their lives are very poor.

One of my sons said the other day that the only reasons that there are wars on our planet is because there are religions. If they didn't exist, we would not have any wars. He continued:

- Mom, have you ever heard of anybody declaring war int the name of nothing?

My answer was no. I still try to come up with something.

I admire our youth. At least the ones that have opinions and the courage to stand up for freedom and PEACE to all. Maybe there is hope for humanity?

Back to yesterday....

Our dear Mykola, who lives in Ukraine, made a traditional holidaymeal for us. He had been cooking since early morning and the result was fantastic. For example these "Ukranian kåldolmar" were sooo tasty!

Ukrainska kåldolmar med crème fraîche och sallad. Mmmmm... och faktumet att jag inte ätit kåldolmar på Mattasgränd sen mamma gjorde dem gör det hela sagolikt.

Did you know that Mykola loves our country, Finland? He loves our fantastic nature, our clean air, the fact that there is so much space left. If you ask him he answers:

- Finland has everything, except mountains! 
A beautiful thought. Do you agree?

Chandan made this indian dessert. I loved it too. I was blown away by all the different spices in everything we ate. It is so educating to get to know and "have a taste" of other cultures.
Indisk morotshalva med rosengrädde och honungscrispkex. Need I say moore?

That crispy thing in the whipped rosecream is something that spoke to me in a very special way. I just loved it. It was like a taste of sweet heaven!

I borrowed Mukolas selfie below as a Grande Finale.

Mykolas selfie of one great big family.

I feel blessed to have the honor of having you Chandan and Mykola in our lives. You will always have a special place in our hearts.

I wish Love, Luck, Success and Blessed Happiness on Your paths.

THANK YOU!! 💖💖

With love,

Yours Lotta




Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg